viernes, 9 de enero de 2009

El rumor de que Deep Purple se reuniria y tocaria Lars Ulrich de Metallica queda descartado

http://www.karocd.pl/okladki/DEEP1.jpg

Former DEEP PURPLE star JON LORD has ruled out reforming the rock group's 'Mark III' line-up without drummer IAN PAICE, dashing METALLICA star LARS ULRICH's dreams of playing with his idols.
In a post of his own website, Lord insists all current talk about a Deep Purple reunion is premature, and he wouldn't be part of plans if they didn't include Paice.
His comments come a day after Ulrich offered his services to Lord, David Coverdale and Glenn Hughes.
He told Classic Rock magazine, "If they need a drummer, David Coverdale has my number." But Lord has dashed his dreams, stating, "I like Lars and what he has achieved with Metallica. He's obviously always been very complimentary in his comments about Deep Purple... but if I was asked to be involved in a 'Mark III' reunion (which, by the way, I haven't...) and I indeed considered that offer, I would not be able to even imagine it without the presence of Ian Paice."

No hay comentarios: